How to get my free map update in Mazda Toolbox
You can get your free map update easily and start using it in your car immediately.
- Remove the SD card from the SD slot in your vehicle and insert it into your PC.
- Toolbox will recognize your connected SD card automatically. Please note that this process may take several minutes.
- Once your SD card has been recognized, you can login with your existing user account, or register a new account, if you do not yet have one.
- After successfully logging in, if there are free map updates available, you will be automatically offered to download them. If you would like to start the installation, click on the Install button.
- Before installing the free update, it is strongly recommended that you backup the contents of your device, therefore Toolbox offers you the possibility to do so. Please choose a name so that you can identify the backup later, then click on Backup to create it. Note that this process can take several minutes.
- When the backup has been created, please wait until the files for the free update are downloaded and are transferred to your SD card.
- When the installation is done, you can exit the Toolbox with the Exit button, or return to the main menu with the Home button.
- Finally, remove your SD card and insert it into the SD card slot in your vehicle. No further action is needed. As you start your navigation system, it will use the updated contents found on the SD card.