Customisation of your system is intuitive and easy, so modify your adjustments as often as you like.
For an optimal listening experience, you can customise the sound in your vehicle.
Adjust settings such as height to ensure the Active Driving Display is positioned correctly for each driver. Turn-by-turn navigation instructions can be shown on the Active Driving Display by ticking the navigation box.
To experience the best possible sound it is recommended to leave all settings in the central position and ensure Centerpoint and AudioPilot are activated on Bose sound systems.
– You may refer to your owner’s manual for additional details regarding customised settings.
– Some features may not be available on all systems.
– Voice recognition cannot be used in the settings area.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.
– The availability of these services may vary, depending on your market.
Convenience and safety are enhanced when your system is configured to your preferences. Features may not be available on all models.
Using navigation is simple and convenient when you configure your system according to your individual preferences. Click here to customise the map view and other settings.
Some features may not be available on all systems.