How to buy Map Updates
Purchase Map Updates to have the latest map on your navigation system even after the free map update period.
To initatite the process, please open the Mazda Toolbox. Once the toolbox is running, please follow the instructions below.
- Remove the SD card from the SD slot in your vehicle and insert it into your PC.
- The Toolbox will automatically recognize your connected SD card. Note: this process may take several minutes.
- Once your SD card has been recognized, you can login with your existing user account, or register a new account.
- On the home screen, please select the Buy content button.
- Select the Map Update you want to purchase.
- Read the detailed information about the selected content and confirm the purchase by selecting Buy.
- You can select a single time map update or purchase a 3 year map update subscription.
- After you select the map update package receive additional details. Confirm the purchase by selecting Buy. The Buy button also indicates the price.
- If this is your first purchase, you will need to provide a billing name and address by selecting your country and typing your city, zip code and street address. If this is not your first purchase within the Toolbox, your billing address pre-populate and you have the possibility to modify it.
- Verify your billing informationand select Edit if you want to modify it. Select Payment to proceed.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and select Sending the order and payment to confirm the purchase. At this point, you will be redirected to the payment provider’s secure website.
- On the following secure site, please select your language and the country of your bank, then choose one of the available payment methods.
- Complete the mandatory fieldsand select the Make payment button to finalize the payment process.
- After the payment is completed, you will see a purchase confirmation screen.
- Select Install.
- Before installing the Map Update, it is strongly recommended that you backup the contents of your device in theToolbox. Please create aneasily recognizable name so you can identify the backup later, Select Backup to create it. Note: this process can take several minutes.
- When the backup has been created, please wait until the files for the update are downloaded and are transferred to your SD card.
- When the installation is complete, you can exit the Toolbox by selecting the Exit button, or return to the main menu using the Home button.
- Finally, remove your SD card and insert it into the SD card slot in your vehicle. No further action is needed. As you start your navigation system, it will use the updated contents found on the SD card.