Bluetooth® Audio— Access audio content on your smartphone or portable audio player in your vehicle via Bluetooth® using a compatible, paired and connected Bluetooth® device. Before playing Bluetooth® Audio, please ensure that your device has been paired for Audio.
Using Bluetooth® Audio:
- Select ENTERTAINMENT from the Home screen. The display will return to the last audio source visited (default is FM radio), the Entertainment menu will be visible at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ENTERTAINMENT.
- Select Bluetooth®.
- Select ROOT FOLDER, make your selection. Files in that folder are displayed, select file to play.
Functions and options:
- Select REPEAT to play current song repeatedly; press again to cancel.
- Select SHUFFLE to play songs in random order; press again to cancel.
- Select PREVIOUS to return to the beginning of the previous song; long-press to fast reverse, remove hand to stop.
- Select PLAY/PAUSE to play selected song; press again to temporarily pause.
- Select NEXT to advance to the next song; long-press to fast forward, remove hand to stop.
- Select SETTINGS to adjust sound quality levels; use multimedia commander to make adjustments.
– Select to move to folder one level higher.
– Audio quality will vary by device, network and music files.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.