Aha™ Radio—Use your phone to easily access and organise your favourite content from the web into personalised, live, on-demand stations, then sync the experience to your car with your paired smartphone with Bluetooth® connection. For more information, visit http://aharadio.com.
– If you want to access your Facebook or Twitter via Aha™ in your vehicle, you will need to associate your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to Aha™ using your smartphone or computer and add them as a preset.
– Some devices may prompt you to authorise the connection in order to use the application.
– Aha™ requires data usage of between 30-60MB per hour of audio; check your plan to see if additional fees will be incurred.
– Audio quality will vary by device, network and music files.
– All features not available in all regions.
– Instructions may vary, depending on your system's version of software.
– For iPhone users, the audio sound may be heard only from your iPhone when you switch from USB audio to BT audio. In that case, the below settings can help you.
Shout records a maximum of 30 seconds. Recording stops automatically 30 seconds after start of recording. Recording can be saved or deleted.
To access your Facebook or Twitter via Aha™ in your vehicle, you must first associate your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts to Aha™ using your smartphone or computer and then add them as a preset. To learn more, visit http://aharadio.com.
Aha™, the Aha™ logo, and the Aha™ trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Harman International and used with permission.
Not all Nearby Services on your device/phone (such as Traffic, Slacker and certain radio stations) may be available via the Mazda system due to licensing and region restrictions.